DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cervical Cancer - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 - United States" drug pipelines to their offering.
The global market size of prophylaxis treatment for Cervical Cancer is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.71% and reach up to USD 2210.9 Million by 2023
This report provides marketed drugs information of Cervical Cancer. It includes historical and forecasted epidemiology and market size of the Cervical Cancer of US for 2013 - 2023. It is estimated that the market size of Cervical Cancer in United States is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 0.68% and reach up to USD 96.28 million by 2023..
Cervical Cancer needs to be focused more and more because it adversely affects younger women. It is the fourth most common cause of death among women. Cervical Cancer occurs due to the uncontrolled growth of healthy cells in cervix and forms cervical lesions. It spreads to other tissues such as vagina and uterus. Cervical Cancer is caused by inheritance of defects or mutation in genes.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs, its patent and exclusivity details.
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for United States from 2013 - 2023.
- It also provides Market size of Cervical Cancer for United States from 2013 and forecasted Market size to 2023.
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the United States market size of the Cervical Cancer.
- Identifying patient populations in the United States Cervical Cancer market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- To understand the future market competition in United States Cervical Cancer therapeutics market, as well as prophylaxis and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhbc29/cervical_cancer