SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jungle Disk today announced that it has expanded its data security suite with an email archiving service. The addition of email archiving allows customers using Microsoft Office 365 or Google G Suite to create a safe, second copy of their email protecting their data from accidents or cyberattacks.
“Over the past year, many of our customers gave us feedback that they are moving from an on-premise email server to either G Suite or Office 365,” said Bret Piatt, CEO at Jungle Disk. “Cloud-based email platforms are reliable but the reliability does not protect against accidental folder deletions or malicious activity by a hacker or disgruntled employee. Now using the Jungle Disk Email Archiving service, businesses can have peace of mind knowing that they are protected with a safe, separate second copy of their email.”
With the enhanced Jungle Disk data security suite, customers have access to encrypted backup, network protection and email archiving services. The new Jungle Disk Email Archiving offering makes it easier for businesses to implement compliance requirements, securely preserve their communications data and derive meaningful business insights. In addition, the new solution includes the following features and benefits:
- Secure Archiving Per User - The offering allows customers to add email archiving subscriptions for the employees in their organization that need to utilize the feature. Customers are not required to add mailing lists or keep a whole mailbox account active to maintain historical archives.
- Improved Search Functionality - With electronic discovery (eDiscovery) and regulatory compliant search capabilities, customers can quickly find the emails needed for legal matters and audits. This feature can help customers keep their business running in the event of accidental deletion or a malicious cyberattack.
- Role-Based Access and Audit Logging - Various user “roles” are available to allow customers to empower their employees through providing access to the archive and limiting access to only the data and features customers want each employee to see. Also, the archive keeps an audit log of all user activity so customers can ensure the archive is being used appropriately.
- Deep Analytics and Alerts - Customizable dashboards are included in the solution to help keep customers informed on how their business is using email. Also, automated notifications are set to alert customers when certain keywords or types of information such as credit card and banking information are sent from their domain.
- Technical Expertise and Support - A team of U.S. based data security experts are available to answer calls or online chats to troubleshoot and help solve their challenges.
Jungle Disk Email Archiving is generally available to customers worldwide using Microsoft Office 365 or Google G Suite. The service has an affordable pay-as-you-go pricing plan starting at $5 a mailbox. To learn more about the solution, visit https://www.jungledisk.com/email-archive/ or follow Jungle Disk on Twitter, @jungledisk.
About Jungle Disk
Jungle Disk, the #1 data security suite for main street, provides businesses network security and backup solutions to protect critical data from system failure, human error and cyberattacks. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, the Jungle Disk team now serves over 25,000 customers across the globe with data centers in North America and Europe. For more information, visit www.jungledisk.com.