SANTA ROSA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:KEYS) today announced it will exhibit its latest high-speed digital solutions at DesignCon 2017, Booth 725, Santa Clara Convention Center, Feb. 1-2. Keysight’s technical experts and application engineers will demonstrate the most advanced design and test solutions, developed for solving today’s most difficult high-speed digital measurement challenges. Keysight is proud to be the host sponsor of DesignCon 2017.
In addition, Keysight will deliver eight complimentary, 40-minute education workshop sessions led by Keysight industry experts. Topics include USB Type-C™, signal and power integrity, 400G/PAM-4, PCIe4, DDR4/LPDDR4, data analytics and IBIS-AMI simulation basics. Keysight will make copies of the presentations and videos available following the show to everyone who registers at the Keysight booth.
Keysight will demonstrate the following solutions at its booth:
1. USB 3.1/Type-C Tx/Rx/PD Test – Keysight will demonstrate its latest USB Type-C transmitter and receiver test solutions, developed to properly characterize and validate USB designs, as well as its cable and connector test solution using its network analyzer with the TDR option.
2. PCIe® Rx/Tx Test – Keysight will demonstrate the tools and techniques that engineers can use to test PCI Express 4.0 devices, specifically the physical layer Gen4 requirements for transmitters and receivers.
3. Signal Integrity and Power Integrity – Keysight will show a cohesive solution for signal and power integrity analysis. This includes new design and test techniques to gain rapid insight, as well as new channel simulation techniques.
Keysight’s Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2017 is a new software release and features PAM-4 eye diagrams, channel operating margin (COM) and a SCPI command interface for manufacturing automation applications.
Keysight will also demonstrate its new Digital Interconnect Test System Reference Solution, used to enable signal integrity characterization of multiport interconnect products.
4. 400G/PAM-4 – Keysight will show new measurement techniques, including its new M8040A highly integrated 64 Gbaud high-performance BERT, developed for testing electrical and optical PAM-4 transmitters and receivers.
5. Data Analytics – Keysight will demonstrate its new data analytics software capability that addresses the need for data management and efficient and intuitive measurement analysis.
6. DDR4/DDR5 Memory Test and Validation – Keysight will demonstrate how to easily acquire cross-correlated measurements of traffic on DDR/LPDDR buses and the power integrity of systems, as well as innovative new probing and debug techniques that provide rapid insights for engineers into their high-speed memory systems.
7. Flexible Multi-Level Signal Generation – Using its M8195A and M8196A AWGs, Keysight will demonstrate how to generate multi-level signals, such as HDMI, MIPI, and PAM-16 802.3bz.
Keysight service and support specialists will be available at the booth to answer questions about its accredited calibrations, technology refresh services, training and consulting offerings.
Additional information about the show is available at Keysight DesignCon 2017.
About Keysight in Digital Test
Keysight’s solutions for digital applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts who are involved in various international standards committees. Keysight experts are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC), PCI Special Interest Group (PCI-SIG®), Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), Serial ATA International Organization (SATA-IO), USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) Alliance, Ethernet standards (IEEE 802.3), Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and many others. Keysight is committed to involvement in standards groups and related workshops, plugfests and seminars to ensure the right test solutions are created to meet customers’ evolving needs.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) helps customers bring breakthrough electronic products and systems to market faster and at a lower cost. Keysight’s solutions go where the electronic signal goes, from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in the network. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, internet infrastructure, aerospace & defense, automotive, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $2.9B in fiscal year 2016. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of the USB Implementers Forum.
PCI-SIG®, PCIe® and the PCI Express® are U.S. registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Additional information about Keysight Technologies is available in the newsroom at www.keysight.com/go/news.