DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North America Smart Homes & Buildings Market (2016-2022)" report to their offering.
The North America Smart Home & Buildings Market dominated the global market in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.1% during 2016 -2022. The U.S market dominated the North America Smart Home & Buildings Market in 2015, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2022. However, Mexico market is expected to grow at CAGR of 28.9% during the forecast period.
The report highlights the adoption of Smart Homes & Buildings market, in North America. Based on the Components, the Smart Homes & Buildings Market is segmented into Energy management, Lighting control, Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, Appliance and entertainment control, Safety and Security and Home healthcare segments. Based on the connectivity, the Smart Homes & buildings market Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular Technology markets. The market is further bifurcated into Government Organizations, Residential Users and Commercial User segments on the basis of the End Users. Based on the products, the market is segmented into Safety & Security, Controllers, Home Appliance & Entertainment Controllers segments.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
Robert Bosch GmbH
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Component
4. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Connectivity
5. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market - By End Users
6. North America Smart Home & Buildings Market - By Products
7. North America Smart Homes & Buildings Market - Country Level Analysis
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kgk9lc/north_america