DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Membrane Technology for Liquid and Gas Separations" report to their offering.
The combined U.S. market for membranes used in liquid and gas separations should reach $4.6 billion by 2021 from $3.4 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%, from 2016 to 2021.
This report is primarily a study of the U.S. market, but due to the international presence of many industry participants, global activities are included where appropriate. Values are given in U.S. dollars, and revenue is counted at the manufacturer level. Forecasts are in constant U.S. dollars and growth rates are compounded. Five-year projections are provided for market activity and value.
Industry structure, technological trends, pricing considerations, R&D, government regulations, company profiles and competitive technologies are included in the study. Only industrial-scale membrane products will be evaluated. No consumer products (i.e., point-of-use water systems) are included in the analysis.
This report provides:
- An overview of the market for membrane technology for liquid and gas separations, with examination of the global activities due to the international presence of many industry participants.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Information on applications for membrane technology for liquid and gas separations, including potable water, process water, and wastewater treatment; food and beverage processing; biopharmaceuticals production; other large-scale liquid separations; and industrial gas separation.
- Coverage of technologies including reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, electrochemical processes, gas separation, pervaporation, and others.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Industry Overview
4: Membrane Technology Types
5: Applications For Membrane Technology
6: Patent Survey
7: Industry Structure
- 3M Purification
- Advantec MFS Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Air Products And Chemicals Inc.
- Alfa Laval
- Amfor Inc.
- Applied Membranes Inc.
- Applied Membrane Technology
- Aquamarijn Microfiltration BV
- Aquaporin A/S
- Asahi Kasei
- Astom Corp.
- Atech Innovations Gmbh
- Compact Membrane Systems
- Daicen Membrane Systems Ltd.
- Donaldson Co.
- DOW Chemical Co.
- Eltron Research & Development
- Entegris Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- General Electric
- Gea Westfalia Separator Group GMBH
- Genesis Fueltech Inc.
- GKN Sinter Metals Filters GMBH
- Graver Technologies
- Honeywell International
- HY9 Corp.
- Hydration Technology Innovations
- Hydrogenics Corp.
- Hyflux Ltd.
- Imbrium Systems Corp.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhmznv/membrane