NEW YORK & SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveWorld, Inc. (OTC Markets: LVWD), the social customer experience company, announced today the launch of its new chatbot management tools for Facebook Messenger. This next-generation software enables brands to optimize interactions with customers at scale by enabling chatbots to automatically handoff to live human agents when needed and with contextual relevance. Brands can now conduct 1-on-1 conversations with customers in real-time across marketing and customer service, with integration support for CRM and help desk applications.
The new LiveWorld platform facilitates conversations in Messenger with comprehensive tools to track, escalate, engage, and manage chatbot and brand interactions that elevate and extend the effectiveness of their programs. The solution offers brands and developers an open API to integrate their chatbots with the platform. Chatbots bring scale and enhance the customer experience, but are limited to set contexts and can lack human empathy and connection. The LiveWorld software overcomes these limits as it seamlessly transfers the conversation to live human agents with the context needed to immediately engage and provide assistance, all with complete knowledge of past interactions via comprehensive customer profiles—effectively providing a human layer to support the chatbots.
“This new solution makes chatbots practical and effective for brands,” said Peter Friedman, LiveWorld Chairman and CEO. “Chatbots enable customers to interact with brands, but often leave consumers wanting more personalized communication. Our software fills in this critical missing piece by seamlessly integrating the chatbot and live human agent experience.”
The LiveWorld software includes:
- Chatbot team collaboration framework: LiveWorld’s human-assisted chatbot engagement maximizes the efficiency of chatbots with the empathy and talents of human agents via seamless, bi-directional conversation transfer capabilities. The platform provides organizations with instant visibility into whether the chatbot or human agent is maintaining the conversation.
- Conversation tracking and resolution management: With the ability to access customer profiles and conversation histories, brands can assign, resolve, and deliver more personalized customer engagement. LiveWorld’s intelligent solution tracks the conversation status to ensure brands can identify and prioritize high-opportunity and high-risk conversations for immediate communication.
- Customer profile development and CRM platform integration: Brands obtain a better understanding of their consumers through comprehensive customer profiles, which captures all previous conversations, social media activity, and internal company notes. This enables more effective resolution management. Integration with Salesforce software equips agents with instant access to CRM customer profiles, which are systematically updated with each social engagement.
- Open API: Enables brands and developers to quickly integrate their chatbots with the LiveWorld platform framework without the need for complex technical support.
- Integrated multi-channel support: Full conversation management software for multiple channels including, among others: Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Jive, and custom apps and web sites.
“This software fundamentally integrates bots as agents to allow for interactive and proactive bot-human collaboration,” said Frank Chevallier, LiveWorld Vice President of Software Products. “Our vision for bot/human agent collaboration goes beyond smart handoffs to include communication of user context data and controls. Chatbots can make smarter on-the-fly decisions.”
The new chatbot management tools are commercially available today, already in use at multiple Fortune 50 companies and can be integrated into chatbot and Messenger programs for brands in markets such as consumer packaged goods, retail, pharmaceutical, financial services, travel services and more. LiveWorld additionally provides clients with an optional suite of consulting services and online agents for moderation, engagement, and customer service. For more information, please visit www.liveworld.com. To schedule a demo, contact us at email@example.com.
At LiveWorld, we provide conversation management software, consulting, and online agent workforce services. These empower companies to manage conversations in messaging apps and social media to develop deeper relationships with customers. We specialize in handling the speed and scale requirements of brands to engage customers 1-on-1 in real-time and deliver personalized interactions with a human touch. Our conversation-centric software is designed to track and manage dialogue, engage customers, and integrate chatbots and human agents with enterprise systems. Companies are able to quickly solve the scale, security, automation, and multi-social channel challenges associated with marketing and customer service programs. LiveWorld services include strategy, campaign management, content moderation, engagement, customer service, and social analytics. Our team of marketing strategists, conversation specialists, chatbot experts, social data analysts, online agents, and software developers collaborate to deliver marketing and customer service solutions that seamlessly integrate software and human teams. LiveWorld clients include the number one brands in consumer packaged goods, retail, pharmaceutical, and financial-travel services. LiveWorld is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an additional office in New York City. Learn more at www.liveworld.com and @LiveWorld.