STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Electrolux (STO:ELUXA) (STO:ELUXB)
Highlights of the second quarter of 2016
· Net sales amounted to SEK 29,983m (31,355).
· Organic sales declined by -0.9%, acquired growth was 0.1% and currency translation had a negative impact of -3.6% on net sales.
· Improved results across most business areas.
· Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
· Operating income increased to SEK 1,564m (921), corresponding to a margin of 5.2% (2.9).
· Strong operating cash flow after investments of SEK 4.1bn (2.9).
· Income for the period was SEK 1,079m (608), and earnings per share was SEK 3.75 (2.12).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, July 20. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET on July 20, 2016.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and 58,000 employees. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com