BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nucleus Research today announced the winners of its 13th annual Technology ROI Awards, highlighting organizations that have successfully leveraged IT deployments to maximize value per dollar spent.
“The Technology ROI Awards highlight the top 10 IT deployments annually and also identify today’s leading trends. For the past 13 years, we’ve seen many technologies emerge and radically alter the industry, driving ROI steadily up. The 2016 winners are among the best we’ve seen to date,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research.
This year’s recipients range from a major municipality, a not-for-profit and a retailer to technology companies and service providers. The winners represent the best deployments of vendor solutions over the past year.
2016 Technology ROI Winners are:
- EMS for its implementation of Interactive Intelligence with an ROI of 2029%
- Supply.com for its implementation of IBM Marketing Cloud with an ROI of 1665%
- GoSquared for its implementation of Salesforce Desk.com with an ROI of 1624%
- Trustpilot for its implementations of Zendesk with an ROI of 1272%
- MediGain for its implementation of GoodData with an ROI of 1044%
- Wipro Ltd. for its implementation of IBM MobileFirst with an ROI of 928%
- Beijer Byggmaterial AB for its implementation of IBM Commerce with an ROI of 883%
- Mercy Technology Services for its implementation of Skillsoft with an ROI of 526%
- City of Buffalo for its implementation of Kana with an ROI of 512%
- Marbridge Foundation for its implementation of Datawatch Monarch with an ROI of 495%
Nucleus Research carefully assessed the costs and business benefits of technology implementations for each nominated organization to quantify ROI over a three-year period. The awards honor the top ten IT implementations, showing tremendous value per dollar spent. Eligible projects must have been installed and in operation for at least one year from the date of nomination.
More information about the winners can be found at www.ROIAwards.com
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow us on Twitter @NucleusResearch.