INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--hhgregg (NYSE:HGG), a leading appliances, electronics and furniture retailer, continues their Indianapolis 500® celebrations this month. With Memorial Day and the 100th Running of the Indy 500® coming up, hhgregg has teamed up with Maytag to celebrate Maytag Month by providing an unforgettable experience at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. If you are in Indianapolis for the race, stop by the Maytag Experience booth in the Fan Midway where you’ll be able to enter the ‘Race to Unlock’ sweepstakes with prizes such as a Maytag whole home appliance makeover and Carlos Muñoz’s racing suit. On Carb Day, May 27, Marco Andretti and Carlos Muñoz will be meeting fans at the Maytag Experience booth from 3:30-4:30 p.m. EDT.
“This year marks the 60th anniversary of hhgregg as well as the 100th Running of the Indy 500®, so it’s the perfect time to celebrate both our heritages with a showcase at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway,” said Chris Sutton, Vice President of Marketing at hhgregg. “We have lots of activities planned both on and off the track to ensure everyone can participate.”
If you can’t make it to the Speedway for the race, you can still take part in the savings by heading to your local hhgregg or hhgregg.com for the Memorial Day Sale.
Sample of Memorial Day Sales
- Up to 35% off & no interest until January 2019 on major appliances, TVs, furniture and more— some exclusions may apply, see store for details
- Free delivery on appliance purchases $397 and up, furniture purchases $997 and up and TV purchases $597 and up
- 58” Samsung 1080p LED Smart TV for $548
- 55” 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $648
- Maytag® Washer/Dryer pair for $699.99 after mail in rebate
- Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator for $879.99
Founded in 1955, Indianapolis-based hhgregg is a multi-regional retailer with 226 brick-and-mortar stores in 20 states. hhgregg's product assortment includes market-leading brands in home appliances, TVs and furniture. The retailer's online presence (hhgregg.com) and mobile apps (iOS, Android) give consumers nationwide access to global and local lifestyle home products.