DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Printing Inks Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report to their offering.
Printing Inks Global Market Analytics Report 2016 Including: Oil-based printing inks, Solvent based Inks and Water-based printing inks, Historic and Forecast Growth Rate 2011 - 2019, Analysing: Value, Employment, Enterprises, Capital Expenditure, R&D Spend, Production, International Trade, Covering: Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East & Africa, Oceania
The Printing Inks Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global printing inks market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Markets covered: Oil-based printing inks, Solvent based Inks and Water-based printing inks.
- Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
- Companies mentioned: DIC/Sun Chemical, Flint Group, Siegwerk, Sakata Inx, Toyo Ink Group and Others.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
- Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is
sourced using end notes.
- DIC/Sun Chemical
- Flint Group
- Sakata Inx
- Toyo Ink Group and Others.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfx557/printing_inks