DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vqv4m/3d_printing) has announced the addition of the "3D Printing Plastic Market by Type (Photopolymers, ABS, PLA, Polyamide/Nylon, Others), by Form (Filament, Ink, Powder), by Application, by End-User Industry, and by Region - Global Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The global 3D printing plastics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% between 2015 and 2020, and is estimated to reach USD 692.2 million by 2020. A key driving factor for the growth of the 3D printing plastics market are the decreasing crude oil price, which indirectly affects the plastics prices, and availability of wide range of grades as per different applications.
Key Topics Covered:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to type, form, application, end users, and region along with their respective revenues.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the 3D printing plastics market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets based on type, form, application, end user, and region have been conducted to give an overall view of the 3D printing plastics market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
- Golden Plastics
- Oxford Performance Materials
- 3D Systems Corporation
- Arkema S.A.
- Crp Group
- Envisiontec Gmbh
- Eos Gmbh Electro Optical Systems
- Materialise Nv
- Royal Dsm N.V.
- Stratasys Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 3D Printing Plastics Market, By Type
8 3D Printing Plastics Market, By Form
9 3D Printing Plastics Market, By Application
10 3D Printing Plastics Market, By End User
11 3D Printing Plastics Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9vqv4m/3d_printing