DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpzmwb/uae_digital_tv) has announced the addition of the "UAE Digital TV Forecasts" report to their offering.
Pay TV penetration will grow from 55.5% in 2015 to 61.7% by 2021. IPTV is the main pay TV platform - reaching 35.1% of homes by 2021 (up from 23.5% in 2015).
The seven emirates that form the United Arab Emirates have 1.80 million TV households (from a total of 1.85 million homes), with a large proportion occupied by foreign workers. About 37% of homes receive FTA satellite TV signals, and many own more than one satellite dish.
Published in January 2016, the eight-page PDF and excel report comprises:
- Seven-page Digital TV Briefing PDF;
- One-page excel Digital TV Forecasts (see next pages);
- Six tables
Forecasts (2010-2021) contain the following detail:
- Households (000)
- Digital cable subs/TV HH
- Stand-alone digital cable subs (000)
- Stand-alone digital cable revs
- Stand-alone IPTV revenues
- Satellite TV subscription revenues
- DTT subscription revs
- Subscription revenues
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU - US$)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xpzmwb/uae_digital_tv