AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AgileCraft, the innovative provider of software for scaling agile to the enterprise, announced today the launch of AgileCraft 9.0. Designed for organizations transitioning from traditional to agile planning and development methodologies, AgileCraft 9.0 enables organizations to connect traditional strategic planning activities to on-the-ground agile execution in a fully transparent and unified manner.
By meeting customers where they are in their Agile journey, AgileCraft 9.0 helps organizations:
- De-risk agile transformations by allowing parts of the organization not ready to transition to move at their own pace
- Optimize software development efforts by aligning project selection toward the methodology best suited for each individual project
- Gain unified visibility and alignment across all software development in the organization
“At AgileCraft, our goal is to enable enterprise agility at scale,” said Steve Elliott, CEO of AgileCraft. “Some of our customers are fully Agile already. However, the vast majority of enterprises are in some stage of Agile adoption…either toward a 100% Agile methodology, or towards a future where most of the organization is Agile, but a portion continues to leverage more traditional techniques. It may seem counter-intuitive that enabling traditional strategic planning capabilities would accelerate Agile adoption, but we’ve absolutely found that to be the case. If you can give people high in the organization an enterprise bimodal view of the world then the dam breaks for executives who want to ‘wait and see’ on Agile.”
With AgileCraft 9.0, users can:
- Translate traditional strategic planning activities into agile execution
- Resource waterfall “projects” in an agile delivery organization
- Report on the progress of waterfall projects and agile teams in a unified set of reports
- Conduct forecasting and what-if analysis to predict delivery horizons across both waterfall and agile areas of business
AgileCraft also recently announced the launch of its Team Reconciliation and Extraction engine (T-Rex) designed to allow organizations with multiple team-level tools (like JIRA, Rally, TFS, VersionOne or LeanKit) to aggregate and normalize data for use at the program, portfolio, value stream and enterprise levels. “T-Rex is a critical part of the Bimodal capability customers are looking for,” said Scott Blacker, VP of Products. “There is a massive push to link strategy to execution from the top down. Once the data is linked from strategy to execution across all tools, IT is no longer perceived to be a black box during development cycles.”
AgileCraft® delivers the most comprehensive software solution available for scaling agile to the enterprise. AgileCraft transforms the way organizations enable and manage agile productivity across their enterprise, portfolios, programs and teams by aligning business strategy with technical execution. The AgileCraft platform combines sophisticated planning, analysis, forecasting and visualization with robust, multi-level collaboration and management. More information is available at www.agilecraft.com.