DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcf9xt/postoperative) has announced the addition of the "Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report 'Post-Operative Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Post-Operative Pain's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Post-Operative Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Post-Operative Pain
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section, which includes product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Post-Operative Pain and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Post-Operative Pain products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Post-Operative Pain pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Post-Operative Pain
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding
Post-Operative Pain pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
Companies Mentioned Include:
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adynxx, Inc.
- Amorsa Therapeutics Inc.
- AngioChem Inc.
- Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Colby Pharmaceutical Company
- Cytogel Pharma, LLC
- DURECT Corporation
- Echo Pharmaceuticals B.V.
- Flexion Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fujimoto Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Lipocure Ltd.
- Trevena, Inc.
Post-Operative Pain - Therapeutics Assessment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lcf9xt/postoperative