DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rbcxc/web_realtime) has announced the addition of the "Web Real-time Communications: WebRTC Software, Applications, Services, Solutions, and Devices Market with Global and Regional Forecast 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts global and regional WebRTC market size. Forecasting provides revenue by categories including solution, service (Implementation, Integration, Consulting, and Maintenance), industry verticals, deployment models, and application. In addition, the report contains forecasts for WebRTC devices and users in globally and regionally from 2015 to 2020.
WebRTC provides a framework, protocols, and API that facilitates real-time interactive voice, video and data in via a Web browser. The requirement is only a WebRTC-enabled browser (HTML5). Because WebRTC requires no plug-ins and works natively, it can be implemented and operated very easily on PC's, laptops, TVs, tablets, smart phones, and wearable devices.
The business drivers for WebRTC are many and varied as there are benefits for all industry constituents including:
- End-users: New User Experience, Service Creation / Service Mash-up
- Developers: Ease developer burden with single platform
- CSPs: Expansion of market/customers
Research indicates that WebRTC supported services will usher into the ICT ecosystem a next generation services ecosystem of communications, applications, content, and commerce. This study evaluates WebRTC technology, evolving ecosystem, solutions, and applications. It also addresses the role of value chain partners, WebRTC APIs, enterprise applications, telecom operators, and other CSPs within the evolving ecosystem. The report also assesses WebRTC features/functionality, use cases, and adoption expectations for enterprise and consumers. The report covers the WebRTC solution landscape with vendor analysis focused on business models for each company/solution.
- Cloud based Communications, Applications, Content and Commerce (CACC) will benefit greatly from WebRTC
- WebRTC is key component of an overall CACC strategy for CSPs as they seek to retain customers and grow revenues
- CSPs are stumbling with implementation of RCS, making WebRTC deployment critical as well as partnering with various third parties
- While WebRTC is table-stakes for CSPs, they also have revenue potential from back-end integration with their most important customers: enterprise
- Telecom APIs are a key component to overall WebRTC success for entire value chain as well as leveraging telecom data in a cloud based DaaS business model
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 Webrtc And Webrtc Market Overview
3.0 Webrtc Taxonomy
4.0 Webrtc Application Cases
5.0 Webrtc Solution Market Forecast 2015 - 2020
6.0 Role Of Telecom Operators And Csps
7.0 Webrtc Vendor Landscape
8.0 Future Of Webrtc
- Alcatel Lucent
- Cisco Systems
- Huawei Technologies
- Ibm Corporation
- Mitel Networks
- Tokbox Telefonica
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rbcxc/web_realtime