DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rn677/nasopharyngitis) has announced the addition of the "Nasopharyngitis (Common Cold) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Nasopharyngitis (Common Cold), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Nasopharyngitis (Common Cold) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Charleston Laboratories, Inc.
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc.
- Neos Therapeutics, Inc.
- Orbis Biosciences, Inc.
- (chlorpheniramine maleate + codeine)
- Antibody to Target TRIM-21 for Gastrointestinal and Ear Nose Throat Disorders
- guaifenesin ER
- Small Molecule for Cough and Cold
- Small Molecule to Inhibit MAPK13 for Asthma and Cold
- Small Molecules to Inhibit RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase for Common Cold
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rn677/nasopharyngitis