DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz6dl4/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Luxembourg personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Luxembourg's personal accident and health insurance segment remained resilient to the economic difficulties and recorded robust review-period CAGR of 20.5%.
- Luxembourg's economy is heavily reliant on the financial sector, which contributed 36% of GDP in 2013.
- Solvency II, the upcoming EU directives for regulating insurance companies, will be implemented in January 2016, and the Commissioner of Insurance is in the process of monitoring insurers' preparations for its implementation.
- Insurers offer customized health insurance to serve large expatriate population.
- Luxembourg's insurers are strengthening their distribution channels networks.
- The leading distribution channels for the personal accident and health segment in Luxembourg are brokers and agencies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- DKV Luxembourg
- Foyer Santé
- La Luxembourgeoise
- Foyer Assurances
- Axa Assurances Luxembourg
- Swiss Re International
- AIG Europe Limited
- Arisa Assurances
- P&V Assurances
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cz6dl4/personal_accident