DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngqvlf/brain_hemorrhage) has announced the addition of the "Brain Hemorrhage Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Brain Hemorrhage Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Brain Hemorrhage clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Brain Hemorrhage. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Brain Hemorrhage.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Brain Hemorrhage Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novo A/S
- Shenzhen Hornetcorn Bio-technology Company, Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Octapharma AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- BTG plc
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
- The Johns Hopkins University
- China Medical University Hospital
- Kawasaki Medical School Hospital
- McMaster University
- Oriental Neurosurgery Evidence-Based-Study Team
- Seoul National University Hospital
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- The George Institute for Global Health
- Thomas Jefferson University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngqvlf/brain_hemorrhage