STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Investor (STO:INVEA) (STO:INVEB) (LSE:INU)
Highlights during the first quarter
· Net asset value amounted to SEK 295,790 m. (SEK 388 per share) on March 31, 2015, an increase of SEK 34,827 m. (SEK 45 per share) during the quarter, corresponding to 13 percent. Over the past 20 years, annual average net asset value growth, with dividend added back, has been 14 percent.
· Shares were acquired in ABB for a total SEK 961 m.
· Aleris signed an agreement to acquire Teres Medical Group, strengthening its position in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
· Permobil announced the acquisition of ROHO Group, marking an important step in its strategy to become an integrated provider of advanced mobile rehab solutions.
· Consolidated net profit for the period, which includes unrealized change in value, was SEK 34,013 m. (SEK 44.66 basic earnings per share), compared to SEK 12,163 m. (SEK 15.96 basic earnings per share) for the same period 2014.
· Core Investments contributed SEK 30,657 m. to net asset value (10,585), of which the listed SEK 30,739 m. (10,183).
· Financial Investments contributed SEK 3,981 m. to net asset value (2,054).
· Leverage (net debt/total assets) was 7.5 percent as of March 31, 2015 (8.7).
· Consolidated net sales for the period were SEK 5,728 m. (4,883).
Our press releases can be accessed at www.investorab.com
Investor, founded by the Wallenberg family a hundred years ago, is the leading owner of high quality Nordic-based international companies. Through board participation, our industrial experience, network and financial strength, we strive to make our companies best-in-class. Our holdings include, among others, Atlas Copco, SEB, ABB, Ericsson and Mölnlycke Health Care.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com