DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhp3c5/india_medical) has announced the addition of the "India Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies 100" report to their offering.
The Indian medical device market ranks among the world's top 20, but despite strong growth rates, it remains disproportionately small with per capita spending of less than US$3.0. After registering strong growth between 2010 and 2012, the sharp depreciation of the rupee that took hold from May 2013 has dampened growth in US dollar terms, although the market is still set to remain one of the world's fastest-growing over the next five years. Much of future increased demand will come from the private sector which is expanding to meet the healthcare needs of India's growing middle-class.
The underfunded public sector will struggle to provide anything more than basic healthcare to the country's vast rural population, despite a government commitment to increase the number of Indians with healthcare insurance from the current 25% to around 75% under the current 2013-2018 Development Plan. The market will continue to be import led, although the current drive to develop the local manufacturing industry is likely to result in increased competition from domestically produced devices in the longer term.
- Leading 100 medical devices/technology/supplies companies of India
- Integration of company news and industry news, as well as rankings
- Important M&A and alliances with foreign companies
- International presence of Indian medical devices/technology/supplies companies
- R&D activities in the industry
State: No of Companies Covered:
- Andhra Pradesh 8
- Goa 1
- Gujarat 6
- Haryana 9
- Karnataka 14
- Kerala 2
- Madhya Pradesh 1
- Maharashtra 29
- New Delhi 12
- Punjab 4
- Tamil Nadu 9
- Telangana 1
- Uttar Pradesh 2
- West Bengal 2
Key Topics Covered:
1: Rankings of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies of India
2: Key News of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Sector in India for Year 2014
3: International Alliances of Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies in India
4: International Presence of Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Companies
5: Research and Development Activities in Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Industry
6: Mergers and Acquisitions in Indian Medical Devices/Technology/Supplies Industry
Coverage of companies and countries covered in this report: Partial List
- Achira Labos Privat Ltd
- Ads Diagnostic Ltd.
- Agappe Diagnostics Limited
- Air Liquide Medical Systems Private Limited
- Allengers Global Healthcare Private Limited
- Alliance Biomedica Private Limited
- Alps International Pvt Ltd.
- Arphi Electronics Private Ltd
- Axsys Health Tech Limited
- Bard India Healthcare Private Limited
- Biogen Idec Biotech India Private Limited
- Biomedix Optotechnik & Devices Pvt. Ltd.
- Blue Neem Medical Services Pvt Ltd
- Brisk Surgicals Cotton Ltd
- Cannon Devices Pvt Ltd
- Carefusion Development Private Limited
- Centenial Surgical Suture Ltd.
- Citadel Research And Solutions Private Limited
- Cl Micromed Pvt. Ltd
- Claris Lifesciences Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhp3c5/india_medical