DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxxvfm/ukraine_seed) has announced the addition of the "Ukraine Seed Market Outlook to 2018 - Compelling Opportunities for Foreign Producers" report to their offering.
The report titled Ukraine Seed Market Outlook to 2018 - Compelling Opportunities for Foreign Producers presents a comprehensive analysis of the industry covering aspects including market size in terms of production volume and sales value. The report also entails a detailed analysis of the market segmentation by types of seeds such as winter and spring crop seeds, pre-basic, basic and certified seeds and vegetable and non-vegetable seeds on the basis of production volume and sales value.
The report provides the company profiles of the major players operating in the seed sector in Ukraine along with market share of the major producers of sunflower, corn and rapeseed. The report also highlights the major trends and developments of the seed industry in Ukraine over the years. Future analysis of the industry along with its various market segments is provided on the basis of production volume as well as the sales value over the next five years.
The agriculture sector in Ukraine has been one of the primary sectors of the economy. It has been observed that the contribution of agriculture sector to the overall GDP of the country has increased rapidly from nearly 7.1% in 2008 to 9.1% in 2013. Out of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) which includes Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and few others, Ukraine has showcased a huge growth potential due to its rich natural resources (soil, climate and others) and a central geographical location. The seed market in Ukraine is highly competitive with the presence of large and small scale seed producers and marketers who are endowed with advanced technological capabilities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Ukraine Seed Industry Introduction
2. Ukraine Seed Market Size
3. Ukraine Seed Market Segmentation
4. Hybridization Rate of Major Seeds in Ukraine, 2013
5. Ukraine Winter Crop Seeds Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
6. Ukraine Spring Crop Seeds Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
7. Ukraine Pre-Basic Seed Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
8. Ukraine Basic Seed Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
9. Ukraine Certified Seed Market Introduction and Size, 2008-2013
10. Ukraine Non-Vegetable Seeds Market Introduction and Size By Sales Value, 2008-2013
11. Ukraine Vegetable Seed Market Introduction and Size By Sales Value, 2008-2013
12. Ukraine Sunflower Seed Market Introduction and Size By Production Volume, 2008-2013
13. Ukraine Corn Seed Market Introduction and Size by Sales Value, 2008-2013
14. Ukraine Rapeseed Market
15. Ukraine Soybean Seed Market Introduction and Size by Production Volume, 2008-2013
16. Trends and Developments in Ukraine Seed Industry
17. Government Policies in Ukraine Seed Industry
18. Major Agricultural Research and Development Institutes and Government Organizations in Ukraine
19. Competitive Landscape of Major Companies in Ukraine Seed Industry
20. Ukraine Seed Industry Future Outlook And Projections, 2014-2018
21. Analyst Recommendation
22. Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Ukraine Seed Industry
- DuPont Pioneer
- KWS- Ukraine
- Maisadour Semences
- RAGT Semences
- Rijk Zwaan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pxxvfm/ukraine_seed