DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skpsv3/coal_mining) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new report "Coal Mining Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Coal Mining Industry (U.S.) to reach $49.3 billion by 2021.
- Coal Mining Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Revenues historical through 2013
- Revenues projected through 2021
- Employee Count 2007-2013
- Annual Growth Rate 2013
- CAGR 2006 through 2013
- CAGR 2014 through 2021
- Top U.S. Companies
Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
List of Leading (Public and Private) Companies
Comparison of Individual Top Publicly-Held Companies to Industry Averages, 2013
- Income Statements. Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements
- Alliance Holdings GP, L.P.
- Alliance Resource Partners LP
- Alpha Natural Resources Inc
- Arch Coal Inc
- CONSOL Energy Inc
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc
- Drummond Company Inc
- Oxbow Corporation
- Peabody Energy Corp
- Walter Energy Inc
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skpsv3/coal_mining
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd