SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 10th Chemical Logistics & Storage Conference 2015 will be held by ENMORE (formerly CBI China) on 17th–18th March, 2015 in Ningbo, China, with the support of Responsible Care Working Committee of CPCIF and Shanghai Dangerous Goods on Roadways Trades Society.
The conference is expected to gather over 300 participants, including chemical producers/traders, terminals, logistics service providers, ship owners and others.
- Chai Baoshen, General Secretary of Dangerous Goods Warehouses Branch, CAWS
- Han Chaoyu, Senior Analyst, Chaoping Business Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Huang Jiahua, Vice President, Shanghai Vantrans Dangerous Goods Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Li Guanghong, GM, Aoxing Ship Management (Shanghai) Ltd. (Sinochem)
- Li Shumin, GM, Shandong Rongqing Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Qu Meng, Procurement Manager of Logistics and Package (North Asia), Evonik Specialty Chemicals (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Stanley Wen, Manager, Shanghai Zhongshi Chemical Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Yang Ting, Associate Supervisor of China National Chemical Economic and Technical Development Centre, CPCIF
- Yu Xiangdong, General Secretary, Shanghai Dangerous Goods on Roadways Trades Society
- Zhou Xianhui, Deputy Secretary-General, CPCIF
- Gu Wenlong, President, Hengyang Petrochemical Logistics Limited
- Jason Choy, Assistant Director, Business Development of Chemical Supply Chain, IMC Industrial Group
- Li Duozhu, President, Shanghai Dingheng Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Liang Wenli, Assistant GM, Topsafe Petrochemical Logistics and Storage Co., Ltd.
- Liu Gang, Manager, Shanghai Secco Petrochemical Company Ltd.
- Su Caiyu, GM Assistant, Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Wen Xiangjun, Deputy GM, Sinochem International (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Xie Linchang, President, Shanghai Zhongshi Chemical Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Xu Junfeng, GM, Sinochem Shipping Co., Ltd. (Hainan)
- Yuan Yong Xiang, Deputy GM, Shandong Yuhuang Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Day 1| March 17
- Logistics security--practicing with responsibilities
- Distribution of China’s major liquid chemical facilities and logistics flow
- Status of China’s major chemical industrial parks and logistics overview
- Panel Discussion: Influence of falling oil prices on chemical logistics market
- Status of hazardous chemicals’ road & rail transportation
- Integration and trends in chemicals logistics market
Day 2| March 18
Session I: Packaged Chemicals Logistics
- Status and outlook of land logistics
- Panel Discussion: Common problems and solutions
- Status and outlook of hazardous chemicals warehouse
- CSR--To realize sustainable development of chemicals logistics
Session II: Bulk Liquid Chemicals Logistics
- Problems with ‘More or Less Clause’ and solutions
- Security management of vessels
Panel Discussion: Voices from terminals in different regions
- Cargo flow of major products
- Operation model and experience sharing
- Cross-regional cooperation among terminals
- Status and forecast of domestic shipping market
Route 1: Ningbo YonggangHaian Logistics Co., Ltd. (hazardous chemicals warehouse)
Route 2: to be confirmed
For details, please visit: http://logistics.cbibiz.com/51349/index.html