DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mb9tp/global_atopic) has announced the addition of the "Global Atopic Dermatitis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Atopic Dermatitis epidemiology, Atopic Dermatitis diagnosed patients, and Atopic Dermatitis treatment rate for the top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Atopic Dermatitis derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis, and percentage of patients treated with Atopic Dermatitis therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Atopic Dermatitis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Atopic Dermatitis prevalence, Atopic Dermatitis diagnosis rate, and Atopic Dermatitis treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Atopic Dermatitis: Disease Definition
2. Global Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow
3. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in the US
4. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in France
7. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in UK
10. Atopic Dermatitis Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7mb9tp/global_atopic.