WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Red Bend Software, the market leader in Mobile Software Management with more than 2 billion Red Bend-Enabled® devices deployed to date, announced it will participate in the AT&T Developer Summit at CES 2015 and that Red Bend’s services and solutions are being showcased in several customer and partner booths including Garmin, Genivi, and Visteon.
The Developer Summit panel, “AT&T Drive: Connected Car Collaboration,” will take place Monday, Jan. 5, 2015. It will take an inside look at connected car innovation taking place at the AT&T Drive Studio and at the intricate networks that comprise the AT&T Drive Platform. Red Bend’s EVP, Products, Strategy and Marketing, Oren Betzaleli, will join a moderated panel with AT&T director of product development, Brian Greaves, and select AT&T Drive partners who will collectively discuss how they are working with manufacturers, suppliers and developers in changing the way in which connected vehicles operate. Betzaleli will be answering questions about how over-the-air software management, including OTA software updating, can save OEMs and Tier 1s time and money as well as create new revenue streams.
- AT&T: Brian Greaves, director of product development
- Red Bend Software: Oren Betzaleli, EVP, products and strategy
- Ericsson: Emmett Long, head of technology, cloud services
- Glympse: Bryan Trussel, founder and CEO
- TCS: Kevin Tsurutome, vice president, commercial business development
- WHEN: Monday, Jan. 5, 2015; 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PST
- WHERE: Palms Casino Resort, 4321 W. Flamingo Road
In addition to its participation at the Summit, Red Bend will demonstrate and have Red Bend-enabled devices in CES booths with partners showcasing OTA software updating services.
- Genivi: As part of Genivi’s 5th annual Demonstration Showcase and Networking Reception at Trump International Hotel, Red Bend will show its end-to-end OTA Software Updating Service for the automotive industry. This is one of the largest automotive ecosystem events at the show.
- Visteon: Visteon will demonstrate how Red Bend’s over-the-air service is being used to update Visteon’s OpenAir™, an automotive infotainment platform that provides flexible in-vehicle connectivity integrated in an advanced entertainment solution. The system features a high resolution touch display, high-quality audio, several forms of navigation and multi-device connectivity to deliver apps, features and media streaming. The Visteon booth (CP20) is located in the Central Plaza of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
About Red Bend Software
Red Bend® Software, the leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM) with more than 2 billion Red Bend-Enabled™ devices, makes mobile devices and services continuously better in a rapidly changing world. Red Bend is the only company that provides standards-based products and solutions for software management, device management and mobile virtualization that work on any mobile phone and connected device uniformly, efficiently and securely over the air. Red Bend enables its customers to stay competitive in a fast-moving market by helping them deliver high-value services on an increasing number of connected devices with growing software complexity. More than 80 leading device manufacturers, mobile operators, semiconductor vendors and automotive companies worldwide trust Red Bend with their most important assets — the mobile and connected devices their consumers depend on.