SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aerohive Networks® (NYSE:HIVE), a leader in Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking, and Cloud4Wi, an innovative cloud platform provider for enhancing guest Wi-Fi access, today announced that they have teamed up to enable the next-generation of in-store experience for both customers and retailers. Aerohive and Cloud4Wi together offer a comprehensive Wi-Fi monetization solution, including an offering unique to Aerohive that enables retailers to monetize Wi-Fi investments at no cost to them.
- Today, in-store shoppers are increasingly using Wi-Fi to get online, search for their favorite purchases, check item specifications, compare prices and read reviews. Shoppers also want to share their in-store experience with family and friends by sending, sharing and posting status updates while going into some of their favorite stores.
- As a result, retailers have a unique opportunity to engage this captive audience and interact directly with their customers by creating an optimal Wi-Fi environment.
- Aerohive and Cloud4Wi have recognized this need by joining forces to provide a powerful solution for retailers to create value on top of their guest Wi-Fi and maximize the return on their investment.
- Built on Aerohive’s award-winning cloud architecture, Aerohive’s Personalized Engagement Platform allows retailers quick infrastructure deployment, and delivers rich network and client analytics for gaining insight into network and application usage. Retailers can now easily iterate to get the incremental opt-in experience that is specific to their demographic, market and location, triggering optimized loyalty and contextually aware customer experiences.
- Cloud4Wi’s platform enables retailers to be rewarded for offering Wi-Fi to consumers by leveraging the world’s first Wi-Fi marketplace. Using Cloud4Wi, Aerohive’s customers can quickly and easily enhance visitors’ online experience, create effective proximity marketing and couponing campaigns, spread their brand on social media networks and learn more about their visitors’ behaviors and preferences.
- Delivered in the cloud, the Aerohive and Cloud4Wi solution is simple to set-up and easy to use. Retailers can now focus on engaging customers, creating effective marketing campaigns and improving their business performance.
Pricing and Availability
- The Aerohive/Cloud4Wi solution is available today. Existing and new Aerohive customers can get started with Cloud4Wi’s platform at no cost, with up to 6 couponing campaigns and integration to payment gateways as well.
- The offering can be upgraded to Cloud4Wi’s advanced services at an additional cost.
“We are excited to have begun this close partnership with Aerohive,” said Andrea Calcagno, chief executive officer, Cloud4Wi. “Together, Cloud4Wi and Aerohive are empowering retailers to benefit from offering guest Wi-Fi in their venues. Aerohive provides a cost-effective and powerful Wi-Fi infrastructure that enables Cloud4Wi’s platform to quickly monetize the Wi-Fi investment in retail environments.”
“Cloud4Wi understands that retailers need to provide their customers with Wi-Fi, while at the same time wanting to maximize the return on this investment,” said Bill Hoppin, vice president of business development, Aerohive. “Aerohive is completely focused on delivering real and tangible values well beyond core connectivity, and the key is customers’ engagement leveraged by Wi-Fi. We are proud to be delivering that with Cloud4Wi.”
“Our experience with Cloud4Wi during the Longines Global Champions Tour allowed us to better understand our audience and collect valuable data and statistics,” said Aurélie Fourneau, event coordinator of EEOS Longines Global Champions Tour. “From this, our visitors were then able to receive a better user experience and in turn, our sponsors gained more visibility.”
"Through the partnership between Cloud4Wi and Aerohive, we provide retailers with a powerful solution, hosted in a Swiss tier IV data center, to monetize their guest Wi-Fi access,” said Fabrice Consenti, chief executive officer, Edificom. “Using the Cloud4Wi and Aerohive solution, our customers can engage their visitors and create effective marketing programs. Plus, they can improve their business performance through rich analytics.”
Cloud4Wi provides an innovative cloud platform to enhance the guest Wi-Fi access. Using Cloud4Wi, venues can provide guest Wi-Fi access, engage online visitors and improve business performance through a single platform. The leading telecommunication and networking providers, system integrators and Wi-Fi vendors have chosen Cloud4Wi to better serve their most demanding enterprise customers who are searching for ways to enable more values on top of guest Wi-Fi. For more information, please visit http://www.cloud4wi.com/, call us at 415-610-4052, follow us on Twitter @Cloud4wii, subscribe to our blog, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE:HIVE) unleashes the power of enterprise mobility. Aerohive’s technology enables organizations of all sizes to use mobility to increase productivity, engage customers and grow their business. Deployed in over 17,000 customers worldwide, Aerohive's proprietary mobility platform takes advantage of the cloud and a distributed architecture to deliver scalable, simplified, secure and cost-effective networks. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive,” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.