DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xfrj5j/medipoint_aortic) has announced the addition of the "MediPoint: Aortic Stent Grafts - US Analysis and Market Forecasts" report to their offering.
Aortic stent grafts are most commonly used to reinforce a weak spot in an artery, which is known as an aneurysm. The stent grafts are designed to seal tightly with the patient's native artery above and below the aneurysm, and are used to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms as well as thoracic aortic aneurysms. Aortic aneurysms, as opposed to aneurysms found elsewhere in the body, are potentially very serious, as a burst aorta results in massive internal bleeding that can be fatal unless treated rapidly by an experienced emergency medical team.
The US market is the largest market for aortic stent grafts, accounting for more than 40% of the global market. The US market is very similar to that of the global market with regard to the trends in market share. Gore Medical remains the leader in the US for both the EVAR and TEVAR markets. These three companies also offer market leading products for treating AAA and TAA, ensuring long-term, effective solutions to patients.
- An overview of Aortic Stent Grafts, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Aortic Stent Grafts market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Aortic Stent Grafts.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Aortic Stent Grafts sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Industry Overview
4 Unmet Needs
5 Market Opportunity Analysis
6 Market Drivers, Barriers, and Substitutes
7 Competitive Assessment
8 Pipeline Assessment
9 Clinical Trials to Watch
10 Current and Future Players
11 Market Outlook
- Altura Medical
- Aptus Endosystems
- B. Braun
- Bolton Medical
- Braile Biomédica
- Cook Medical
- Getinge Group
- Gore Medical
- Grikin Advanced Materials
- Johnson & Johnson's Cordis Corporation
- LeMaitre Vascular
- Lifetech Scientific
- Lombard Medical
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Nano Endoluminal
- Terumo Corporation
- Weike Medical Apparatus and Instrument
- YTH Biological Material Scitech
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xfrj5j/medipoint_aortic