Investment company with variable capital
Registered office: 49, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg
R.C.S. Luxembourg B-119.899
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF
db x-trackers db Hedge Fund Index UCITS ETF
db x-trackers Stoxx® Europe 600 Health Care UCITS ETF
db x-trackers Stoxx® Europe 600 Banks UCITS ETF
db x-trackers S&P Global Infrastructure UCITS ETF
(each a “Sub-Fund” and together the “Sub-Funds”)
17 November 2014
In accordance with the provisions of the Product Annex of the Sub-Funds as disclosed in the current prospectus of the Company (the “Prospectus”), to achieve its Investment Policy each Sub-Fund may:
- enter into a financial contract (derivative) with Deutsche Bank AG to swap most subscription proceeds for a return on the relevant Reference Index or Underlying Asset (as applicable) (a "Funded Swap"); and/or
- invest in transferable securities and enter into derivatives with Deutsche Bank AG relating to the transferable securities and the relevant Reference Index or Underlying Asset (as applicable), in order to obtain the return on the relevant Reference Index or Underlying Asset (as applicable) (an "Unfunded Swap").
According to the Prospectus, the Sub-Funds may, with due regard to the best interest of its Shareholders, decide from time to time to switch partially or totally from a Funded Swap to an Unfunded Swap and vice versa.
Based on the above provisions, the board of directors of the Company has decided to totally switch the Sub-Funds from a Funded Swap to an Unfunded Swap to be effective on the following dates:
- db x-trackers db Hedge Fund Index UCITS ETF – 1 December 2014
- db x-trackers Stoxx® Europe 600 Health Care UCITS ETF – 3 December 2014
- db x-trackers Stoxx® Europe 600 Banks UCITS ETF – 10 December 2014
- db x-trackers S&P Global Infrastructure UCITS ETF – 17 December 2014
For the avoidance of doubt the cost of this switch of investment policy will not be borne by the Shareholders.
Capitalised terms used in this letter shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the current Prospectus unless the context otherwise requires.
Any further information in relation to the above change may be obtained from the relevant local representatives, the legal entities mentioned under ‘Contact information’ below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neither the contents of the Company's website nor the contents of any other website accessible from hyperlinks on the Company's website is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement.
The board of directors
49, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
DB Platinum Advisors
2, boulevard Konrad Adenauer, L-1115 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg