DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdqk55/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Civil Helicopters Market " report to their offering.
As civil operators progressively renew legacy helicopters, the new generation of platforms will increasingly face challenges especially from a financial perspective because of stretched government budgets and irregular turnovers. Moreover, new operational requirements, such as overnight missions to distant locations, are dictating specific requirements. Recent technology developments at the air-frame, engine, and system levels are empowering the new generation of helicopters to face such challenges and address operational efficiency. Furthermore, attractive business models will help ease the financial burden and cut costs.
- The civil helicopter market, which is analysed through new platform procurement and system integration revenue from 2013 to 2023, will be driven by main factors:
- Emerging countries are renewing and significantly increasing their helicopter fleets
- Unmatched vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) capabilities overcome geographic constraints and improve operational efficiency, highlighted during critical parapublic missions or commercial transport and utility services notably in the oil and gas sector.
- New platforms and recent engine and aerostructure developments enable civil helicopters to carry heavier payloads and improve their endurance, which are end-user demands when renewing fleets.
- Safety regulations and financial concerns bolster demand for avionics across commercial and parapublic markets. Adaptable, portable, and intuitive devices, notably for display and navigation, substantially affect demand.
- Fleet management, operational constraints, and scrutiny of life-cycle costs increase demand for smarter vehicle systems that predict maintenance and record the status of critical components and systems.
- Latin America, Central Asia, and the Middle East will record market growth across the parapublic and commercial segments.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Civil Helicopters Market
- Parapublic Helicopters Segment Analysis
- Commercial Helicopters Segment Analysis
- North America Analysis
- Latin America Analysis
- Europe Analysis
- Africa Analysis
- Middle East Analysis
- Central Asia Analysis
- Asia-Pacific Analysis
- Conclusions and The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdqk55/analysis_of_the