DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zrvdc/china_heparin) has announced the addition of the "China Heparin Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
As the world's major heparin API producer and exporter, China boasts enormous raw materials, which provides a strong support for the production of China's heparin products. In 2013, the live pigs raised in China could manufacture 27.9 trillion units of heparin crude products. And in H1 2014, the live hogs in China may produce 14.09 trillion units of heparin crude products, up 5.6% on a year-on-year basis.
In 2011-2013, affected by the economic downturn in Europe and America, the global heparin preparations market continued to drop, with the sales volume of main heparin preparations brands virtually presenting decline, thus dragging down the exports of China's heparin products. In 2013, China exported approximately 13.68 trillion units of heparin and its salts, falling 5.9% year on year, and the figure edged down 0.6% from a year earlier to around 9.32 trillion units in Jan.-Aug. 2014.
The major global heparin API suppliers, including Hepalink, Nanjing King-friend, Dongcheng Biochemicals, Qianhong Bio-pharma, and Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical, have been among the top 4 heparin exporters in China for many years, together accounting for over 60% of China's total heparin exports. In response to the impact from international markets, enterprises are stepping up efforts to figure out the solutions, with Hepalink expanding its market share of heparin crude products via M&As overseas. By contrast, the enterprises like Qianhong Bio-pharma, Dongcheng Biochemicals, and Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical have accelerated the R&D into and production of low molecular weight heparin preparations. And Nanjing King-friend is aggressively seeking to expand capacity through IPO.
China Heparin Industry Report, 2014-2017 mainly deals with the followings:
- Global heparin supply & demand, competitive landscape and forecast, etc.;
- Development, access barriers, supply & demand, competitive landscape, import & export, and development forecast, etc. of China heparin API industry;
- Development, supply & demand, competitive landscape and development forecast, etc. of China heparin preparations industry;
- Operation, Heparin Business, development prospect, etc. of 7 heparin enterprises, including Hepalink, Nanjing King-friend, Qianhong Bio-pharma, Dongcheng Biochemicals, as well as Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Heparin Industry
2. Operating Environment of Heparin Industry in China
4. Development of Heparin Preparation Industry in China
5. Key Heparin Enterprises in China
- Changshan Biochemical Pharmaceutical
- Dongcheng Biochemicals
- Nanjing King-friend
- Qianhong Bio-pharma
- Tianjin Chase Sun Pharmaceutical
- Wanbang Biopharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zrvdc/china_heparin