DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbjr5m/fleet_management) has announced the addition of the "Fleet Management in Europe - 9th Edition" report to their offering.
Fleet Management in Europe is the ninth consecutive report analysing the latest developments on the fleet management market in this region.
According to a new research report from the analyst firm Berg Insight, the number of active fleet management systems deployed in commercial vehicle fleets in Europe was 3.65 million in Q4-2013. Growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.2 percent, this number is expected to reach 7.10 million by 2018. A group of international aftermarket solution providers have emerged as the leaders on the European fleet management market. Masternaut reported an active installed base of close to 350,000 units in July 2014, mainly in France and the UK. TomTom Telematics was the fastest growing vendor also in 2014 and has now surpassed 400,000 subscribers in August 2014.
The two companies today share the number one spot in terms of active installed base in Europe. Digicore has also joined the exclusive group of fleet management providers in Europe having more than 100,000 active devices in the field. Transics is number one in the heavy trucks segment with an estimated 85,000 active units installed. A major trend in the past three years has been the announcements of standard line fitment of fleet management solutions among the HCV manufacturers. Scania, Daimler, Volvo and MAN now experience fast growth of telematics subscribers thanks to these initiatives.
This strategic research report provides you with 190 pages of unique business intelligence, including 5-year industry forecasts, expert commentary and real-life case studies on which to base your business decisions.
Highlights from the ninth edition of this report:
- Insights from 50 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- New data on vehicle populations and commercial fleets in Europe.
- Comprehensive overview of the fleet management value chain and key applications.
- In-depth analysis of market trends and key developments.
- Updated profiles of 90 aftermarket fleet management solution providers.
- Summary of OEM propositions from truck, trailer and construction equipment brands.
- Revised market forecasts lasting until 2018.
This report answers the following questions:
- What are the key drivers behind the adoption of FMS in Europe?
- What is the geographical and ownership structure of commercial vehicle fleets in Europe?
- Who are the leading international and regional providers of aftermarket fleet management solutions in Europe?
- What offerings are available from truck, trailer and construction equipment OEMs?
- What impact will the launch of standard factory installed FM systems from the OEMs have on the market?
- Will the FM industry consolidate further during 2014/2015?
- How will the commercial vehicle telematics industry evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Commercial vehicle fleets in Europe
2 Fleet management solutions
3 Market forecasts and trends
4 OEM products and strategies
5 International aftermarket solution providers
6 Regional aftermarket solution providers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dbjr5m/fleet_management