DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5pjfn/perjeta) has announced the addition of the "Perjeta (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023" report to their offering.
Perjeta (pertuzumab) is the second biologic to launch in Roche/Genentech's HER2-targeted therapy portfolio, and was approved by the FDA in 2012, and by the EMA and the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) in 2013. Like Herceptin, Perjeta is a monoclonal antibody (mAb) that targets HER2; however, Perjeta's mechanism of action is slightly different: whereas Herceptin blocks the binding of ligands to HER2, Perjeta binds to the extracellular dimerization domain of HER2, inhibiting ligand-dependent dimerization of the HER receptors.
- Overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Perjeta including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Perjeta for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
- Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Basic Breast Anatomy
- Breast Cancer Staging
- Quality of Life
4 Disease Management
- Treatment of Early-Stage Breast Cancer (Stage 0 to Stage IB)
- Treatment of Locally-Advanced and Regional Breast Cancer (Stage IB to IIIA)
- Treatment of Metastatic HER2-Positive Breast Cancer (Stage IV)
5 Competitive Assessment
6 Perjeta (pertuzumab)
- SWOT Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5pjfn/perjeta