RADNOR, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Qlik® (NASDAQ: QLIK), a leader in data discovery, today announced that renowned entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban will deliver the headline keynote speech at the 2014 Qlik World Conference, which takes place November 17 – 20 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando.
Mark Cuban, best known as the owner of the National Basketball Association’s Dallas Mavericks and one of the “shark” investors of ABC-TV’s “Shark Tank,” is a serial entrepreneur turned billionaire. Mr. Cuban will tell attendees about how he makes decisions in all areas of his businesses and how data plays a part in his assessments, analysis, and judgment calls.
Joining this star-studded lineup is the band behind #1 hits “Walkin’ On The Sun” and “All Star” – Smash Mouth – who will perform its brand of pop and rock on the main stage. The band’s distinctive covers, including “I’m A Believer” and “Why Can’t We Be Friends,” performed in the inimitable Smash Mouth style have been featured in several film and TV programs.
“Qlik World Conference attendees who hear from Mr. Cuban – and any speakers at this year’s event – will come away inspired and full of ideas about how to take their companies to the next level,” said Qlik CEO, Lars Björk.
The Qlik World Conference focuses on providing customers with the knowledge and best practices they need to transform their business. Attendees will be able to build a personalized schedule by choosing from technical workshops, user sessions, product demos, hands-on learning labs, and certification testing.
The agenda includes:
- Main stage session highlighting the future Qlik strategy and a demo of the recently-released Qlik® Sense visualization and self-service data discovery product from Qlik CTO Anthony Deighton.
- Front-line stories from like-minded organizations such as 7-11, AbbVie, ARAMARK, Austin Fire Department, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Inc., Deloitte, PECO, SunTrust Bank, Textron Inc., ToolBank USA, and many additional leading brands (http://go.qlik.com/qlik-world-conference-speakers.html) that are working to overcome challenges to get results and transform their organizations with the power of data.
- Hands-on opportunities to better understand Qlik solutions in areas of visualization, analysis, governance, and enterprise manageability.
- Networking opportunities to connect one-to-one with other users to learn how they are leveraging Qlik to ensure business success.
- Interactions with global Qlik partner sponsors as they showcase the skills and value they bring to maximize Qlik investments.
Qlik (NASDAQ: QLIK) is a leader in data discovery delivering intuitive solutions for self-service data visualization and guided analytics. Approximately 33,000 customers rely on Qlik solutions to gain meaning out of information from varied sources, exploring the hidden relationships within data that lead to insights that ignite good ideas. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Qlik has offices around the world with more than 1700 partners covering more than 100 countries.
© 2014 QlikTech International AB. All rights reserved. Qlik®, Qlik® Sense, QlikView®, QlikTech®, and the QlikTech logos are trademarks of QlikTech International AB which have been registered in multiple countries. Other marks and logos mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.