DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqgfkr/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Investment Prospect of Seasonings Industry in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Seasonings are products that universally applied in dinning, cooking and food processing and focused on reconciling the taste and scent with the full play of the functions of wiping off the raw smell, reducing the heaviness of greasy taste, enhancing fragrance, and highlighting umami. As common ingredients used in daily cooking, the demand of seasonings is stable, and does not have distinct periodicity or seasonality. Nevertheless, eating habits vary from place to place in China, so the demand of seasonings is different.
In 2013, the value of seasonings and fermentation products produced by China's enterprises above designated scale has reach CNY 7.56 billion, up 4.71% over last year, and the total output value of China's entire seasonings and fermentation product manufacturing industry has reached CNY 184.57 billion, up 21.58% over last year.
The terminal demand of China's seasonings industry mainly comes from three aspects, which are catering industry, family consumption and food manufacturing industry. In recent years, as Chinese resident consumption ability improves, the demand of the above three aspects has been fueled with great momentum.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Development Overview of Seasonings Industry in China
2. Development Environment of Seasonings Industry in China
3. Current Status of the Development of Seasonings Industry in China
4. Market Segmentation of Seasonings Industry
5. Current Status of the Development of Industry Technology and Distribution Channel
6. Market Demand and Industry Chain of Seasonings Industry in China
7. Seasonings Industry Competition Pattern and Enterprises Competitive Advantage
8. Major Chinese Seasonings Enterprises
9. Development Prospect Forecast and Investment & Financing Suggestion
- Foshan Haitian Flavoring & Food Co. Ltd
- Jiangsu Hengshun Vinegar-Industry Co., Ltd
- Jiangsu Salt Group Company Ltd
- Jonjee Hi-Tech Industrial & Commercial Holding Co., Ltd
- Lee Kum Kee Group Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqgfkr/research_and