DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/249m93/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Paraguay 2014" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Paraguay's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- This is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Banco Continental
- Banco Regional
- Visión Banco
- Banco Nacional de Formento
- Banco Atlas
- Banco Familiar
- Banco Amambay SA
- Banco Itapúa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/249m93/challenges_and