DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lql752/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Dominican Republic 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Dominican Republic HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Dominican Republic HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Dominican Republic HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- This is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Analysis of Dominican Republic HNWI Investments
- Banco de Reservas
- Banco Popular Dominicano
- Banco BHD
- Banco Leon
- Banco del Progreso
- Banco Santa Cruz
- Banco BDI
- Banco Lopez de Haro
- Banco Vimenca
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lql752/hnwi_asset