NAPA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The popular Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium, the industry’s national summit on direct marketing and sales, will take place January 14-15, 2015 at the Hilton Concord Hotel, located along the highway 680 corridor. www.dtcwinesymposium.com
The summit is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! and Coalition for Free Trade. Net proceeds have funded the successful PR campaign and litigation conducted by these groups that, along with industry representation, has successfully expanded and streamlined the DTC sales channel.
DTCWS: Two-Day Schedule. The afternoon of Day 1 will include supplier user group sessions and, based on last year’s success, interactive townhall-style meetings for professionals to share experiences. As in previous years, Day 2 will combine “blue sky” keynote sessions in the morning with practical workshops in the afternoon. Program details will be rolled-out on the website this fall.
Registration Now Live. Early bird registration is available now for Day 1 ($95) and Day 2 ($365). Pricing has not increased from last year. www.dtcwinesymposium.com
“Based on overwhelming positive feedback, we are continuing the two-day format,” said Karen Barnes, 2015 chair and founder of Wine Direct Marketing Services. “This format allows us to offer additional opportunities for DTC professionals to network, to hear all about the latest services and to mingle with sponsors. It really is a must-attend event,” she added.
Why should you attend?
- Back by popular demand, Steve Gross will present his annual “State of the States” presentation, and ShipCompliant will release the latest DTC data
- The 2014 event broke all previous attendance records, and 95% of attendees said they would recommend the symposium to their friends
- Based on survey feedback, there will be 2 wine receptions rather than one, the townhall meetings will expand to 90 minutes, and suppliers have the option of doing their own private demos.
Workshop Speaker RFPs Now Online. The Steering Committee is actively recruiting speakers from within and outside the wine community to provide actionable solutions concerning:
- Mobile E-commerce: “Buy Anywhere, Anytime”
- DTC Customer Retention Best Practices
- Working with Local Tourism Agencies to grow DTC Sales
- Tasting Room: “Perfect Your Brand Strategy to Grow DTC Sales”
Interested in speaking? Review the speaker request for proposals at http://www.dtcwinesymposium.com/news.html.
About the Direct to Consumer Wine Symposium (#DTCWS)
The DTC Wine Symposium (#DTCWS) is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! and Coalition for Free Trade. These two organizations have worked successfully with local winery associations and industry representatives to increase the number of legal direct shipping states from 17 to 41, which represent 90% of US wine consumption. To receive updates, join the Free the Grapes! winery email list at www.freethegrapes.org/signup.html.