DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cqmzw/north_sea) has announced the addition of the "North Sea Countries Oil And Gas Outlook To 2020 - Market Analysis By Geography, Competitive Landscape And Key Company Information" report to their offering.
The North Sea's oil industry makes a substantial contribution to its associated nation's energy security, economy and employment. Given the huge amount of recoverable resources, Oil and Gas drilling activity in the North Sea region looks promising yet volatile. The current drilling rate in the region is on the low side when compared to where it was about 5 years ago.
Moreover, the future of North Sea oil is one of the key campaign battlegrounds ahead of the Scottish independence referendum.
North Sea Countries Oil And Gas Outlook To 2020 is the latest report, a global market intelligence specialist. This report provides a comprehensive overview of the oil and gas industry in the North Sea region.
Our report includes a detailed study regarding the key companies, trends and issues in the North Sea's oil industry until 2020.
The report primarily focuses on:
- Drivers and Constraints for oil and gas exploration and production in the North Sea region.
- Major country operators in the north sea region, with information on production capacity, reserves and production data. (Norway, UK, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany and France)
- Key companies engaged in oil and gas exploration and production in the North Sea region.
- Overview of the recent developments, both political & economical, and their impact on the future of the North Sea Oil & Gas Industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 North Sea Countries Oil and Gas Industry
5 North Sea Countries Oil and Gas Industry, Major Operators
6 Financial Deals Landscape
- Addax Petroleum Corporation
- BP PLC
- Conoco Philips
- Dana Petroleum Plc
- Eni SpA
- ExxonMobil Corp
- Perenco UK Ltd.
- Premier Oil Plc
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Statoil ASA
- Total S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cqmzw/north_sea