JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Latitude 360 (OTCQB:LATX) (L360), an award-winning, premier upscale casual dining and state-of-the-art entertainment venue operator, today announced that pursuant to the successful completion on May 30, 2014 of its previously announced merger with public entity Kingdom Koncrete, the corporate name of the publicly listed company is officially Latitude 360, Inc. The shares are now trading under the LATX ticker symbol.
Latitude 360 CEO/Founder Brent Brown stated, “Our completed merger, company name and stock symbol changes are all meaningful milestones for Latitude 360 as we continue building additional awareness both within the investment community and among the growing L360 customer base. We are at an exciting inflection point in our corporate evolution and the entire team remains focused on delivering operational excellence at our existing locations.
“Concurrently, we are also proactively working to expand the Company’s footprint into important leading markets in partnership with a number of the nation’s top commercial real estate firms, mall developers and REITs. We look forward to announcing our upcoming initiatives for additional cutting-edge new L360 venues in the near future.”
This news announcement may contain certain “forward-looking statements.” Such statements include those related to the company’s expectations about future events or to the company’s future financial performance, including anticipated growth opportunities and access to capital, and are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements may be preceded by the words “intends,” “may,” “will,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “predicts,” “estimates,” “aims,” “believes,” “hopes,” “potential” or similar words. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are also subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Actual results may differ materially from the expectations contained in forward-looking statements. The company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
ABOUT LATITUDE 360 (www.Latitude360.com)
An award-winning pioneer of combining premier upscale casual dining with state-of-the-art entertainment in its unique venues. The Company develops, constructs and operates cutting-edge Latitude 360s (from 35,000-85,000 sq. ft.) that appeal to a broad base of consumers and corporate clients. Its three current award-winning locations are based in Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN, with a fourth slated for a fall 2014 opening in Albany, NY at The Crossgates Mall. The Company has identified and expects to open a number of new locations in coming years. Latitude 360 proudly employs 500 talented individuals and its unique "360 EXPERIENCE" fuses the magic of exceptional food and beverage with multiple entertainment options in upscale, contemporary-designed venues. At Latitude 360, visitors can enjoy the entertainment as their appetizer or dessert! The wide array of entertainment options include:
- The 360 Grille & Bar – A casual yet contemporary American restaurant.
- The Lanes – Luxury bowling lanes with leather couches and cutting-edge audio/visual systems on every lane, creating an upscale, lounge-like atmosphere.
- The Cinegrille – A dine-in movie theater featuring home theater-style seating.
- Game Room – The latest offering in hi-tech electronic video, redemption games and prizes.
- Latitude LIVE – A live performance theater with a full-stage, high-end theatrical sound and lighting systems and seating for 170-300+ guests. Features live comedy on Friday and Saturday.
- HD Sports Theater – A sports theater with multiple HD screens, similar to sports books in Vegas.
- The AXIS Bar & Stage – A unique bar, dance floor and stage with weekend performances by the hottest DJs and regional bands.
- Latitude LIT Cigar Lounge –comfortable leather furniture, cocktail-style seating and HD TVs playing your favorite sporting events. Amber cocktails and, of course, the finest cigars are also available.