DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmftnj/canada_pesticides) has announced the addition of the "Canada Pesticides Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
Concerns related to the use of synthetic pesticides in Canada have been escalating for some time now, though control of infestations using them is being continued, albeit on a reduced scale. Volume and value demands for pesticides in the region are expected to sustain respective 2014-2020 CAGRs of 5.2% and 6.7%, with crop-based applications scoring over non-crop-based applications in terms of both size and growth rate.
Prior to being employed, pesticides in Canada have to undergo strict scientific evaluations for ascertaining safety in use when label directions are followed for the intended purpose. This forms a key aspect of getting registration approval for pesticides in the region. After the product is brought to market, it is further monitored via a series of education, compliance and enforcement programs, with reviews of pesticides being conducted once in 15 years or sooner, based on evolution of technology.
Canada's pesticides market has been extensively covered in a new report, with a focus on the major trends playing a part in shaping its future growth.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Global Market Scenario
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Overview of the Canadian Market for Pesticides
5. Market Segmentation
6. Market Segmentation by Application Area
7. Profiles of Major Companies
- Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Formerly Makhteshim Agan Industries Ltd) (Israel)
- AMVAC Chemical Corporation (United States)
- Arysta LifeScience (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Bayer CropScience (Germany)
- BioWorks Inc. (United States)
- Cheminova A/S (Denmark)
- Chemtura AgroSolutions (United States)
- Dow AgroSciences Llc (United States)
- DuPont (United States)
- FMC Corporation (United States)
- Isagro S.p.A. (Italy)
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (Japan)
- Marrone Bio Innovations (United States)
- Monsanto Company (United States)
- Natural Industries (United States)
- Nufarm Ltd (Australia)
- Syngenta AG (Switzerland)
- Valent BioSciences Corporation (United States)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vmftnj/canada_pesticides