DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r2jsr/surge_protection) has announced the addition of Dedalus Consulting Inc's new report "Global Surge Protection Components Market 2014-2018" to their offering.
Comprehensive report on the global surge and current protection industries.
Products are analyzed by country, end-user markets, applications, and competitors. Analysis is also done on the changing regulatory environment and standards as the demands of a electronically governed world increase. Market trends and forecasts are provided for the years 2003-2018 using 2013 as the base year.
This report provides a complete analysis of the global market for Surge Protection Components including zener & avalanche diodes, gas-tube arrestors (aka gas-discharge tubes), thyristors, and varistors.
Scope of Coverage
Each Volume comes with:
- Technology Overview
- Industry Overview
- Applicable Product Volume (e.g., Surge Protection Components)
- Diodes (Zener, Avalanche)
- Gas Tube Arrestor (GTAs) (Tripolar, Bipolar)
- Thyristors (Triac, Diac)
- Varistors (Multilayered, Disc)
- Direct to the End-User
- EMS Provider
- Distributors (National/Regional/Local)
- Mass Merchandisers
- Catalog Houses/Online
Applications & End-User Industries
- Automotive (e.g., power supplies, dashboard electronics...)
- Communications (e.g., wireless devices, network hardware, base stations...)
- Computer/Peripheral (e.g., PCs, laptops, tablets, datacom...)
- Consumer Electronics (e.g., audio/visual, set-top boxes, video games...)
- Construction (e.g., commercial, residential...)
- Home Appliance
- Industrial (e.g., factory automation, switchgear...)
- Medical Research (e.g., measurement devices, instrumentation...)
- Military/Defense (e.g., electronic defense, aircraft, satellite...)
- Power Generation & Protection (e.g., UPSs, transformers...)
- Telecom Equipment (e.g., outside plant, fiber switches, premises, routers...
- Test Equipment
Key Topics Covered:
Section One: Technology Overview
Section Two: Surge and Current Protection Products Market Overview
Section Three: Voltage Protection
Section Four: Diodes
Section Five: GTA (Gas Tubes)
Section Six: Thyristors
Section Seven: Varistors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2r2jsr/surge_protection
Source: Dedalus Consulting Inc