MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NCP engineering today announced the continued expansion of its channel partner program. New partners, including DataNet IT, GHA Technologies and Integrated Platforms, Inc., can now equip enterprise customers with NCP’s highly secure remote access solutions.
Demand for VPN solutions is high as enterprises look to provide an increasingly mobile workforce with access to corporate networks while maintaining a high level of remote access security. NCP’s full range of IPsec and SSL VPN solutions, including its centrally managed Secure Enterprise Management (SEM) 3.0 system, deliver flexibility and security to end customers by supporting all major operating systems, including Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Apple OS X Mavericks/Mountain Lion and Linux while integrating with existing infrastructure.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution includes NCP’s enterprise IPsec VPN client suite, a scalable, hybrid IPsec/SSL VPN gateway, and an administration system (SEM) to support organizations’ entire remote access infrastructure. The NCP Remote Access solution secures all communications to the corporate network while also allowing IT administrators to monitor for anomalies and centrally manage issues as they arise, including immediately revoking access in case of a breach.
- NCP engineering’s SEM 3.0 system was honored as a 2013 CRN Tech Innovator, which recognizes products that increase productivity and reduce costs and complexity. Additionally, SEM 3.0 was honored with a 2013 American Business Awards “Stevie Award” in the Best New Product – Software – Security Solution category.
NCP engineering Executive Quote
- “The continued expansion of our channel partner program is a testament to the increasing focus enterprises have on securing their corporate networks,” said Patrick Oliver Graf, General Manager, NCP engineering. “NCP remains committed to providing best-in-class secure remote access technologies that our partners can offer customers to address the challenges posed by BYOD and a rapidly evolving threat landscape. We’re proud that more partners are joining our channel program and improving network security for enterprises.”
- “While we strive to deliver best-in-class solutions and services for our customers, it’s imperative that we are using the same high quality products internally, as well,” said Steve Muir, owner of DataNet IT. “Until recently, we had been using Cisco’s IPsec VPN client, which will no longer be available for sale or support this July, so we searched for a solution that would work with our existing infrastructure and found the perfect fit with NCP’s clients. Now, with NCP’s IPsec VPN solution, our remote employees can securely and seamlessly connect to our corporate network, ensuring optimized productivity for them and premium service for our customers.”
- “We have found NCP to be a powerful tool in helping our customers address the changing workplace,” said Jeffery Smith, vice president, Integrated Platforms, Inc. “NCP’s simple to implement yet robust feature set enables our customers to assure a secure and continuous VPN connection both within and outside their networks across a wide range of operating systems and gateways. Further, our clients IT administrators can rest easy knowing NCP’s VPN is centrally managed, enabling easy deployment, management, security and continuous control.”
- “NCP’s centrally managed, hybrid IPsec SSL VPNs are frequently used by our customers to protect their networks from increasingly sophisticated mobile threats,” said George Hertzberg, CEO, GHA Technologies. “In addition to delivering best-of-breed remote access security products, NCP offers in-depth training, marketing support and other benefits that help its partners effectively sell, implement and support them. The benefits for us, and our customers, have been plain to see.”
- For more information on how to become an NCP engineering channel, OEM or technology partner, click here.
- Learn more about the range of NCP’s VPN software products that are available for channel partners.
- Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, or on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube.
NCP engineering, Partner Program, IPsec, VPN, NCP Secure Enterprise Management, SEM, security, channel, remote access, VPN gateway, VPN connection, configuration, optimization, mobile, BYOD, teleworking, smartphones, tablets
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.