DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25f46d/military_global) has announced the addition of the "Military Global Navigation Satellite Systems Market Assessment" report to their offering.
Recent conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan showed that precision strikes seem to be a new feature of contemporary military conflicts. From the military point of view, a single strike of a 155mm GNSS-guided artillery round can bring a solution which previously required a utilization of dozen of unguided rounds. Therefore, a substantial demand growth is predicted for GNSS guided weapons for 120mm mortars, 152/155mm artillery systems, rocket artillery systems, tactical missiles, and guidance kits for unguided bombs.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the revenue potential for the military GNSS market despite the budget constraints witnessed globally?
- What will be the impact of multiple GNSS constellations on military GNSS applications, receivers, and services?
- How will the competitive landscape of the military GNSS market change in the future?
- Which GNSS segments have the highest growth potential and why?
- Does the future of military GNSS lie in two hostile camps, such as GPS and Galileo and GLONASS and COMPASS?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Military Navigation Satellite Systems Market
- Receivers Segment Breakdown
- Data Applications Segment Breakdown
- Services Segment Breakdown
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25f46d/military_global.