DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5k7f9v/pharmapoint) has announced the addition of the "PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
Mental health is a major focus of the recent healthcare policy in the US. Conditions such as Alzheimer's disease (AD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), PTSD, and other neurological conditions are at the forefront of current science in response to the wealth of unmet needs in both therapeutic options and overall support and care.
- Overview of Schizophrenia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Schizophrenia market.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4 Disease Management
- Subjective Assessments
- Disease Subtypes
4.2 Treatment Overview
- Treatment of Acute Agitation Associated with Schizophrenia
- Maintenance Treatment of Schizophrenia
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
5.3 Product Profiles by Generation
- Conventional Antipsychotics
- Atypical Antipsychotics
6 Opportunity and Unmet Need
6.1 Unmet Needs Overview
- Public Awareness
- Early Diagnosis and Treatment
- Long-Acting and Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
- Effective Management of Negative and Cognitive Symptom Domains
6.2 Gap Analysis
- Long-Acting Drug Delivery
- Treatment of Negative and Cognitive Symptoms
7 Pipeline Assessment
7.2 Early-Stage Pipeline Assessment
7.3 Novel Therapeutic Approaches
- Negative Symptoms
- Cognitive Symptoms
7.4 Long-Acting Drug Delivery
7.5 Technology Trends Analysis
7.6 Key Drugs in Clinical Development
- Aripiprazole Lauroxil
8 Market Outlook
- Key Events
- Drivers and Barriers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5k7f9v/pharmapoint