WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NetProspex, the leading provider of cloud-based B2B marketing data management services, today announced record results for the company’s first quarter, which closed on March 31. Growth in Q1, the largest top-line quarter to date, was led by a 72 percent increase in quarter-over-quarter direct bookings and the fifth consecutive quarter of bookings growth in the company’s data management solutions. The strong start to the year follows a blockbuster 2013, which was marked by company and product awards, key leadership team appointments and major advancements in its B2B marketing data management platform.
NetProspex also announced today $13 million in series C funding, led by Spring Lake Equity Partners. The capital infusion will go toward continued product innovation and sales and marketing expansion to meet growing market demand.
In 2013, the company launched its marketing data management platform, NetProspex Workbench, which transforms the way marketers maintain and improve their marketing database. Data is at the heart of nearly every aspect of today’s B2B marketing organizations, and great marketing programs start with great data. With Workbench, marketing teams can rely on actionable, targeted and accurate data to fuel their demand generation efforts.
“As marketing organizations embrace new technologies to more efficiently reach their target buyers, data management has become a major challenge,” said Michael Bird, CEO, NetProspex. “The overwhelming response to our Workbench platform supports that revenue-focused marketing organizations view marketing data management as mission critical and see NetProspex as the industry leading solution.”
Q1 2014 and 2013 highlights include:
- Substantial Business Growth – Record bookings and revenue achievement in 2013 was followed with sequential growth in the first quarter of 2014 including 72 percent quarter-over-quarter growth. NetProspex was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, ranking 107 in North America and eighth in Massachusetts. The company also expanded rapidly – growing by more than 42 percent to more than 110 employees.
- New Product Innovations – Workbench, the company’s marketing data management platform launched in mid-2013, added integration to Marketo and Eloqua to seamlessly provide its cleansing and enrichment capabilities in marketing platform and CRM workflows.
- Technology honors – NetProspex solutions were recognized with multiple product awards including an (SIIA) CODiE award and two Stevie awards in the Best New Sales Automation Solution and Marketing Solution categories.
- National and regional recognition as a top workplace – The company was named to The Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal’s best places to work lists. Inc. Magazine also recognized NetProspex with a Hire Power award for being the eighth ranked company in Mass. leading the way in creating American jobs.
- Expansion of the leadership team and board – Appointments include Michael Bird to chief executive officer; Brian Serino to senior vice president of sales and business development; Derek Slayton to chief marketing officer; and ex-Eloqua executive, Andre Yee to the NetProspex board of directors.
The company’s annual B2B Marketing Data Benchmark Report is slated for release on April 15. Key findings from the report will be unveiled during a webinar, with participation from industry leaders at Sirius Decisions and Marketing Profs. To sign up, go here.
NetProspex is the smarter B2B data partner. We help marketing and sales organizations optimize their revenue impact by increasing the quality and effectiveness of their marketing database. Thousands of B2B organizations rely on NetProspex to manage their marketing data in order to fuel high-performing marketing campaigns and accelerate the creation of sales pipeline. To make databases richer and more actionable, the company offers a suite of data services backed by its proprietary CleneStepTM verification technology and the industry’s largest and most accurate reference database of B2B contacts and companies. For more information visit www.netprospex.com.