NEWBURYPORT, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Matter Communications, a full-service public relations agency specializing in technology and consumer markets, expands its creative services offerings with the announcement today of its in-house web design and development capabilities.
Matter’s Web design and development offering includes complete site overhauls and updates via the agency’s in-house team. Utilizing the latest standards and best practices, such as mobile-first responsive design, sites are now able to accurately represent brands from an office cubicle or in-flight wireless. Using an intuitive Content Management System (CMS) encourages site owners to maintain site content, keeping it fresh and engaging for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and providing timely information for prospective clients and customers.
In addition to larger web site projects, Matter works with clients large and small to increase visibility by designing sophisticated microsites, custom interactive and social polls/contests, animated infographics and electronic lookbooks. Specifically, Matter offers the following services:
- Full-Service Design and Development – Including new sites and redesign of existing sites and content.
- Responsive Design – Allowing brands accurate representation regardless of device used.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Analytics Analysis – Increasing visibility in target markets – and are the tactics effective?
- Content Management System (CMS) Implementation – WordPress, Drupal and more, promoting regular site maintenance.
- Custom Application Development – Custom dataset presentation, manipulation and interaction. User experience design surrounding unique tasks such as event registration.
Matter clients can benefit from these capabilities in an array of applications, telling their stories visually and compellingly to key audiences. A partial list of visual resources includes:
- Campaign microsites
- Online ad design and development
- Web animations using HTML5 (great for infographics)
- Social media development, such as custom Facebook applications, interactive polls, social feed visualization, etc.
- Interactive lookbook design and development
- Leverage video and multimedia content
“In addition to delivering strategic and tactically powerful public relations and social media programs, Matter is also able to provide clients with a robust set of services from its in-house creative team,” said Matter Founder and CEO Scott Signore. “From marketing collateral to infographics to web design to SEO, our clients enjoy having the full-spectrum of resources under one roof.”
About Matter Communications
Headquartered north of Boston in Newburyport, Massachusetts, with offices in Providence, Rhode Island, Portland, Oregon and Boston, Matter Communications executes creative, results-driven public relations and social media programs on behalf of clients across the U.S. and Europe. Matter maintains a broad portfolio of clients in high-technology, consumer-technology and consumer markets – including, among many others, Harris Corporation, Lexar Media and Verizon Wireless. Founded in 2003, Matter’s PR services include company and product launches, product reviews, analyst and media relations, social media, crisis communications and thought leadership programs. For more information, please go to http://www.matternow.com or visit the PR Whiteboard blog.