LAKEWOOD, Colo. & PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alkami Technology Inc., a provider of digital banking solutions, and CU Service Network (CUSN), a provider of products and services to credit unions in the Rocky Mountain and Great Plains states, are partnering to enhance the functionality and overall user experience of its digital banking products and services, enabling financial institutions to deliver superior service to members.
“In order for credit unions to meet their members’ evolving needs, it is crucial to offer a singular digital banking platform that is adaptable across all channels,” said Doug Burke, President/CEO of CUSN. “By partnering with Alkami, CUSN continues to offer the most innovative products for its clients to foster exceptional member service and a seamless digital banking experience.”
The partnership will elevate a credit union’s digital banking operational efficiencies through a seamless integration of CUSN’s products and Alkami’s ORB Platform. The result is a comprehensive digital banking solution that is:
- Focused on user interface and experience;
- Seamlessly integrated with third-party services and ancillary solutions such as Personal Finance Management (PFM), bill pay, account opening and more;
- A single platform for desktop/laptop, tablets and smartphones, providing a seamless experience across various channels;
- A single platform for retail and business banking;
- Built with next generation security and multi-factor authentication (MFA) features;
- Built with an intelligent content management system that delivers one-to-one product marketing and financial literacy content; and
- Extensible, enabling credit unions to create their own apps and widgets for unique branding opportunities and highly-relevant user experiences.
“The digital banking channel has become the primary touch point between credit unions and their members,” said Stephen Bohanon, founder of Alkami. “With CUSN’s vast array of products and services integrated within Alkami’s ORB Platform, we ensure that every interaction the credit union has with its members via the digital channel is valuable.”
About Credit Union Service Network
CU Service Network, LLC was founded in 1992 to help participating credit unions reach more members in areas outside of their office radius, offering products and services that connect members with their credit unions. CUSN helps credit unions become successful by providing “best in class” products, product implementation support, consulting, and by fostering collaboration among credit unions and their partners as well. Credit unions own the network, and it has a volunteer board comprised of participating credit union CEOs to govern the direction of the organization. To learn more, visit www.cusn.com.
Alkami Technology, Inc. provides online and mobile banking solutions for credit unions and banks. Based in Plano, Texas, the company’s flagship product, the ORB Platform, delivers unparalleled security, flexibility, extensibility and a superior architecture for the future of digital banking. With its modern interface, intelligent content delivery system and customizable feature set, the ORB Platform is the ultimate digital banking solution for financial institutions. Alkami provides the ORB Platform as either a license or SaaS solution. For more information about Alkami, please visit www.alkamitech.com.