DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8d77q/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Egypt, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
The environment of uncertainty in Egypt since the beginning of the political upheavals in 2011 has affected economic growth. GDP growth fell from 5.1% in 2010 to 1.8% in 2011 and 2.2% in 2012. However, the insurance industry was largely unaffected and registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% during the review period (2008-2012). The non-life segment accounted for 47.1% of the industry's total gross written premium, valuing EGP5.0 billion (US$0.8 billion) in 2012. The non-life segment led the industry's overall growth, supported by high demand for property and causality products during the political violence. Motor insurance accounted 40.3% of the Egyptian non-life insurance written premium in 2012, followed by property insurance with 30.5%. The non-life segment is competitive with 19 insurance companies authorized to operate under the supervision of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA).
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Egyptian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Egyptian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Egyptian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channels
6 Regulatory Policies
7 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Egyptian Non-Life Insurance
8 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Allianz Egypt Insurance Company
- Chartis Egypt Insurance Company
- Delta Insurance Company
- Egyptian Arab Group
- Egyptian Saudi Insurance House
- Egyptian Takaful property Insurance Company
- Misr Insurance Company
- Mohandes Insurance Company
- Royal Insurance Company
- Suez Canal Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8d77q/nonlife
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.