BEND, Ore. & AVENTURA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Company News:
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the Senior Living industry, today announced partnerships with online review sites Caring.com and SeniorAdvisor.com to provide clients with a richer set of data for management of their online reputation.
- With the addition of Caring.com and SeniorAdvisor.com, G5 Social SEO™ now provides Senior Living clients with a complete reputation management solution. These additional sources grow the number of reviews captured by G5 Social SEO™ by 600%.
- G5 Social SEO™ is the latest addition to the G5 DXM Platform which includes an SEO Website Platform, SEM Paid Advertising, an Advanced Lead Tracking System, Reporting & Analytics, and Client Performance Management.
- The announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2014 American Senior Housing Association (ASHA) Annual Meeting in Aventura, Florida.
- Social SEO is the application of social signals to search results.
- 85% of consumers say that they read online reviews for local businesses, up from 75% in 2012 (BrightLocal Consumer Review Survey, 2013).
- 73% of consumers say positive customer reviews make them trust a business more, up from 58% in 2012 (Search Engine Land, 2013).
- 79% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations, up from 72% in 2012 (Search Engine Land, 2013).
- Reviews improve visibility in local search results, thereby reaching approximately 95% of traffic to a community’s website (SeniorMarketing.com).
- Communities with five or more Google reviews get gold star ratings based on those reviews beneath the community name, which can help them visually stand out from their competitors in the search engine results page.
- Several of the most important factors in SEO ranking now come from social media (Searchmetrics, 2013).
G5 Social SEO™ Product Details
- Social Network Optimization – Caring.com, SeniorAdvisor.com, Google+, Yelp – Measures activity, manages social signals from the four main sources of review content for the Senior Living industry
- Website Social Integration – Integrates social sites directly into your website to drive more social signals
- Reputation Management – Provides continuous monitoring of major social changes to proactively manage online conversations including new review notifications and review solicitation requests
- Promoted Reviews – Pushes customer ratings and reviews to your community website; auto push or self-select options
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – Quantifies performance based on social activity
- “The customer voice is louder than ever before,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “And the customer is forming opinions faster than ever before. Our senior living clients trust Caring.com and SeniorAdvisor.com as critical sources of online reviews of their communities.”
- “Family caregivers have been sharing their firsthand experiences in reviews on Caring.com for over four years, and this type of consumer feedback is now among the top considerations for adult children seeking senior living for their parents," said Andy Cohen, co-founder and CEO of Caring.com. "By successfully hosting more than 50,000 consumer reviews, we know this feature is also an important tool for significantly driving leads and move-ins for senior living communities. We applaud the savvy operators taking an active role in managing their online reputation, who are using G5 to glean valuable insights for their senior living business."
- “Since the launch of SeniorAdvisor.com in early 2013, we’ve seen an overwhelming response from residents and their families who want to share their experience,” said Ben Opps, Marketing Director at SeniorAdvisor.com. “Consumers in our industry tend to be considering senior living options for the first time, and online reviews increase their confidence level in this often difficult decision-making process. In turn, communities can leverage positive online feedback to increase move-ins and resolve negative feedback to reduce move-outs. Online reputation management is increasingly correlated to community occupancy rates.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Senior Living industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing communities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (4th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
With more than two million visitors per month, Caring.com is the leading website for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. Caring.com provides helpful caregiving content, online support groups, and the most visited Senior Care Directory in the United States, with 50,000 consumer ratings and reviews and a toll-free senior living referral line (1-866-824-8174). In January 2012, Caring.com launched the annual Caring Stars award program honoring America's best assisted living communities based on consumer reviews, which was the first of its kind in the senior living industry and earned recognition in the 2013 National Mature Media Awards. Caring.com has also been named an Official Honoree in the 2013 Webby Awards, and is included in the Red Herring Top 100 North America, a distinction for the region's most promising, privately-held technology companies. Based in San Mateo, California, Caring.com is a funded by DCM, Intel Capital, Shasta Ventures, and Split Rock Partners. Connect with Caring.com on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and/or YouTube.
SeniorAdvisor.com is the premier consumer ratings and reviews site for senior living communities nationwide. The innovative website provides easy access to the information families need when making a senior living decision, and features trusted reviews and advice from local residents and their loved ones. SeniorAdvisor is an independent operating unit of A Place for Mom, Inc. For more information, please visit www.SeniorAdvisor.com.