DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz23n6/global_digital) has announced the addition of the "Global Digital Out-of-Home Media Forecast 2013-2017" report to their offering.
This comprehensive update is the 6th in annual Global DOOH Report Series. Exclusive forecasts include anticipated growth in every global region, 28 major market economies and every DOOH venue by both digital place-based networks and digital billboards. With the inclusion of primary research interviews each market tells its own unique story and reveals its own unique set of growth challenges and opportunities.
In Depth Data, Analytics and Coverage Include:
- Cyclical economic activity with an impact on DOOH
- Consolidation, fragmentation and buying trends
- Fastest growing markets and revenue share breakouts
- Convergence with mobile & social media
- Current audience measurement technology trends
- Impact of industry regulations on DOOH growth
- More than 140 pages with 116 Tables & Charts
- Excel Dataset workbook with 5 Tabs and more than 8,000 data points
- Spending by Digital Place-based Networks
-- Healthcare & Corporate
-- Entertainment & Education
- Spending by Digital Billboards & Signage
- Rankings by Region, Market, Platform
- 4 Major Global Regions & 28 Leading Markets
- Full Year 2012 Actual Revenues & Growth
- 5-Year Forecasts 2013-2017 & 6 Year Histories 2007-2012
- Comprehensive Data & Analytics by Platform, Venue & Location Category
- Most Extensive List of DPN and DBB Operators Available UPDATED for 6TH EDITION
- More Than 1,000 DPN and DBB Companies by Venue Type NEW
Examples of Key Findings
- Total global DOOH operator revenues, including digital place-based networks (DPNs) and digital billboards & signage (DBBs), increased 11.4% to $7.88 billion in 2012, representing a deceleration in year-over-year growth as global economies weakened significantly in the second half of 2012 (2H12).
- The US was the largest DOOH market among the 28 countries tracked for this report, with $2.17 billion in revenues in 2012. China ranks second with $1.72 billion in revenues, followed by Japan with $789 million. Russia was the fastest-growing DOOH market in 2012, rising 26.9%. Two other markets exceeded 20% growth in 2012 - UK (25.7%) and India (20.1%).
- US DOOH operator revenue increased 7.4% to $2.17 billion in 2012, the slowest growth since the Great Recession, driven by the aforementioned weak economy and brand spending during the TV upfronts and Olympics.
- The report projects GDOOH revenue growth will accelerate in 2013, rising 12.6% to $8.88 billion, as global economies improve slightly in 2H13, allowing DOOH operators expand DPN networks that were tabled in 2012.
- It is expected that the US DOOH market to experience accelerated growth in 2013, expanding 8.3% to $2.35 billion.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hz23n6/global_digital
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.